|通訊方式/ 學歷/ 經歷/ 現職/ 專長與研究領域
- 電話：(O) 886-6-235-3535 ext.5210
- Email: email@example.com
- 私立中國醫藥學院（中華民國）醫學系醫學士（1982.09 - 1989.06）
- Associate Professor, National Cheng Kung University, Medical Center, Taiwan.（2002 - Present）
- Visiting Scholar and Research Fellow, Obesity Research Center, Body Composition Unit, St Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University, New York, USA（2005 - 2006）
- Clinical researchers, 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, National Kyoto University Graduate Medical School, Japan.（2000 - 2000）
- Clinical Teacher, National Cheng Kung University Medical Center, Taiwan.（1997 – 2002）
- Lecturer, Department of Family Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Medical Center, Taiwan.（1996 – 2002）
- Visiting Staff, Department of Family Medicine, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Taiwan.（1993 - Present）
- Chief Resident, Department of Family Medicine, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Taiwan.（1992 – 1993）
- Resident, Department of Family Medicine, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Taiwan.（1989 – 1992）
From Body Composition and Glucose-Adipocytokine Axis to disclose the possible mechanism of metabolic differences and its therapeutic response in different weight and metabolic abnormalities subjects
NSC 98-2314-B-006 -029 -MY2
The influence of professional training and development system on the marriage and reproductive planning: experiences of female physicians at a medical center in southern Taiwan
Health Science Foundation
Prevalence of senile osteoporosis and associated risk factors in rural community: the Teinliao Township survey
Community survey of the accuracy of osteoporotic screening and the attendee’s osteoporotic knowledge, attitude and behavior
Phenomic and genetic analyses of metabolic profiles and therapeutic response between metabolic normal (MNO) and abnormal obese (MAO) subjects
Oral Fluid (Saliva) Based Molecular Diagnostics for central obesity and cardiovascular risk factors
Cohort study of the dose-response effect of betel-quid chewing on four-compartmental model of body composition-the impact on metabolic syndrome and bone mineral density
Using Body Composition Model to Validate the Percent Body Fat of Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis in Taiwanese
Effect of Different Weight Reduction Intervention and Level on the Changes of Obesity-Related Cytokins and Metabolic Syndrome in Morbid Obesity
NSC 94-2314-B-006 -019
Assessment of Effect of Raloxifene on bone quality by Quantitative Ultrasound in Postmenopausal Women with osteoporosis
(National Cheng Kung University Hospital)
Questionnaire survey of the prevalence and associated factors of overactive bladder
- Lin Wen-Yuan, Wu Chih-Hsing, Chu Nain-Feng, Chang Chih-Jen. Efficacy and safety of very-low-calorie-diet in Chinese: a multi-center randomized controlled trial. Nutrition 2009; in press.
- Chih-Hsing Wu, Yin-Fan Chang, Chin-Song Chang, Kun-Lin Wu, Feng-Hwa Lu, Chih-Jen Chang. Weight perception and weight-loss behavior in Taiwanese. Int J Obes 2009;submitted.
- Chih-Hsing Wu, Hui-Ching Kuo, Chin-Song Chang, Lung Yu. Effects of different programmed weight loss intervention on health-related quality of life. Asia Pacific J Clin Nutr 2009; submitted.
- Chih-Hsing Wu, Chih-Hung Chen, Tsun Mei Lin, Jin-Shang Wu, Chin-Song Chang, Feng-Hwa Lu, Ming-Liang Lai, Chih-Jen Chang. Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene –675 4G/5G promoter polymorphism and metabolic syndrome. Obes Res 2009; submitted.
- Wu JS, Yang YC, Lu FH, Wu CH, Wang RH, Chang CJ. Population-based study on the prevalence and risk factors of orthostatic hypotension in subjects with pre-diabetes and diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2009 Jan;32(1):69-74.
- Chi-Yuan Chao, Yi-Ching Yang, Jin-Shang Wu, Chi-Chen Shih, Chih-Hsing Wu, Feng-Hwa Lu, Chih-Jen Chang. The association between parental socioeconomic status and metabolic abnormalities in young adults-based on a university entrance health checkup. Family Medicine Bulletin, 2008:p164。
- Chin-Song Chang , Chih-Hsing Wu, Yi-Ching Yang, Jin-Shang Wu, Feng-Hua Lu, Chih-Jen Chang. Correlations between three different waist circumference measurements and cardiovascular risk factors in old female Taiwanese. Annual Conference, Taiwan Medical Association for the Study of Obesity (TMASO), 2008, p147-8.
- Lin RM, Hsu WW, Jiang CC, Yang RS, Chen WJ, Gau YL, Soong YK, Tsai KS, Chen JF, Wu CH, Huang HY. The diagnosis and treatment gap in post-fracture osteoporosis care in Taiwan. Taiwan Orthopaedic Association Spring Conference, 2009;p318-9.
- Chang CS, Yang YC, Wu CH, Wu JS, Lu FH, Chang CJ. Prevalence of central obesity and associated factors in female Taiwanese elderly. Taiwan Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Annual Conference, 2009:p11.
- Ling-Chun Ou, Jin-Shang Wu, Yi-Ching Yang, Chin-Song Chang, Chih-Hsing Wu, Feng-Hwa Lu, Chih-Jen Chang. The relationship between metabolic syndrome and gallstone disease in a Taiwanese population. Family Medicine Bulletin, 2008:p114.
- Chao Chi-Yuan, Yang Yi-Ching, Wu Jin-Shang, Shih Chi-Chen, Wu Chih-Hsing, Lu Feng-Hwa, Chang Chih-Jen. Association between parental socioeconomic status and metabolic abnormalities in a university freshmen. Tw Fam Med Res 2008;6:66-79.
- Hwang JS, Chen JF, Yang TS, Wu DJ, Tsai KS, Ho C, Wu CH, Su SL, Wang CJ, Tu ST. The effects of strontium ranelate in Asian women with postmenopausal osteoporosis. Calcif Tissue Int. 2008 Nov;83(5):308-14.
- Wu CH, Lin RM. Is bone mineral density useful in osteoporotic patients who have already fractured? Medicographia 2008: 30(4):371-2.
- Wu JS, Yang YC, Lu FH, Wu CH, Chang CJ. Population-based study on the prevalence and correlates of orthostatic hypotension/hypertension and orthostatic dizziness. Hypertens Res. 2008 May;31(5):897-904.
- Wu JS, Lu FH, Yang YC, Lin TS, Chen JJ, Wu CH, Huang YH, Chang CJ. Epidemiological study on the effect of pre-hypertension and family history of hypertension on cardiac autonomic function. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008;51(19):1896-901.
- Wu JS, Lu FH, Yang YC, Lin TS, Huang YH, Wu CH, Chen JJ, Chang CJ. Epidemiological evidence of altered cardiac autonomic function in overweight but not underweight subjects. Int J Obes (Lond). 2008;32(5):788-94.
- Wu CH, Heshka S, Wang J, Pierson RN, Heymsfield S, Laferrere B, Wang Z, Albu J, Pi-Sunyer XF, Gallagher D. Truncal Fat in Relation to Total Body Fat: Influences of Age, Sex, and Ethnicity. Int J Obes 2007; 31:1384-91.
- Liou TH, Wu CH, Chien HC, LinWY, Lee WJ, Chou P. Anti-obesity medicine use among patients before seeking professional obesity treatment in Taiwan. Asia Pacific J Clin Nutr 2007;16;580-6.
- Wu CH, Wong TY. Long-term usage of bisphosphonate and osteonecrosis of jaw. Taiwan Geriatr Gerontol 2007;2:201-8.
- Huang WW, Wu CH, Li FC, Pai MC. Late onset Buerger’s disease with multiple cerebral infarct. Tsu Chi Med J 2007;19:28-31.
- Wu JS, Yang YC, Lin TS, Huang YH, Chen JJ, Lu FH, Wu CH, Chang CJ. Epidemiological Evidence of Altered Cardiac Autonomic Function in Subjects with Impaired Glucose Tolerance, but not Isolated Impaired Fasting Glucose. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007;92(10):3885-3889.
- Yang YC, Wu JS, Lu FH, Chang WC, Wu CH, Chang CJ. In addition to obesity and insulin resistance, microalbuminuria and diminished insulin secretion are linked with the metabolic syndrome in community-dwelling nondiabetic Taiwanese subjects. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2007;76:102-10.
- Lin CY, Yang YC, Guo YL, Wu CH, Chang CJ, Wu JL. Prevalence of hearing impairment in an adult population in southern Taiwan. Int J Audiology 2007; 46:732-7.
- Chien-Ming Yang, Chih-Hsing Wu .The Situational Fatigue Scale: A different approach to measuring fatigue. Quality of Life Research 2005;14:1357-62.
- Yi-Ching Yang, Feng-Hwa Lu, Jin-Shang Wu, Chih-Hsing Wu, Chih-Jen Chang. The protective effect of habitual tea consumption on hypertension. Arch Intern Med 2004 ;164:1534-40.
- Editor of “ Osteoporosis Prevention”, Traditional Chinese version, 2009 (ISBN 978-986-84565-6-3)
- Editor of “ Osteoporosis Prevention”, Simplified Chinese version, 2009 (ISBN -upcoming)
- Coauthor and Co-editor of National Guideline of Management of Osteoporosis in adult in Taiwan, 4rd version, 2009
- Osteoporosis, the core curriculum of Taiwan Association of Geriatric and Gerontology, 1st version 2009.
- Body composition and obesity, the core curriculum of Taiwan Medical Association for the Study of Obesity, 2008.
- Editor of “ Human body composition”, traditional Chinese version, 2008 (ISBN 978-986-84565-5-6)
- Editor of “ Human body composition”, simplified Chinese version, 2008 (ISBN 978-7-04-023720-7)
- Osteoporosis, the core curriculum of Taiwan Association of Family Medicine, 2nd version 2007.
- Coauthor and Co-editor of National Guideline of Management of Osteoporosis in adult in Taiwan, 3rd version, 2007
- Osteoporosis in child and adolescent, the core curriculum of Taiwan Society for Adolescent Medicine and Health, 2007.
- Coauthor and Co-editor of National Guideline of Management of postmenopausal Osteoporosis in Taiwan, 2nd version, 2005
- Osteoporosis, the core curriculum of Taiwan Association of Family Medicine, 1st version 2005.