Name : Wu, Yao-Ting
Position : Assistant Professor
Tel. : +886-6-275-7575 ext. 65345
Fax. : +886-6-2740552
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Study and Research :
Sep. 1991 ów June 1995 : B. Sc. National Cheng-Kung University , Tainan , Taiwan .
July 1995 ów June 1997 : Military service.
Oct. 1997 ów May 2000 :
Diploma student at University of Gottingen , Germany .
July 2003 : Doctoral degree including oral examinations (" Summa cum laud " ).
July 2003 ów Nov. 2003 : Postdoctoral fellow with Prof. Dr. A. de Meijere at University of Gottingen , Germany .
Jan. 2004 ów Jul. 2005 : Postdoctoral research under the supervision of Prof. J. S. Siegel at University of Zurich , Switzerland .
1. Gustav-Tammann-Preis : Departmental award for the best diploma thesis of the year 2000.
2. Buch Preis : University award for the excellence in the doctoral research and oral examinations in the year 2003.
Research Interests :
1. Applications of organometallic complexes and catalysts in organic synthesis .
2. Synthesis and physical properties of polycyclic aromatic compounds.
3. Organic and organometallic (nano)materials.